Returns + Refunds
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 14 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be:
- In its original, undamaged condition
- Disassembled, if the item was originally delivered disassembled
- In its original packaging. If the original packaging is too damaged to be shipped back, you must use a similar sized box as the original or a box no longer than 108 inches.
The following are items that can’t be returned:
- Final Sale items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Bundled items at discounted rates, e.g. “5 for $25” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable/As-Is” on the sale page
- Worn or Used Items
Any outbound shipping charges collected on the order will not be refunded. This includes:
- Shipping charge for orders under $150
- Upgraded shipping charges (expedited, express, room of choice, etc.)
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
You can choose to receive store credit for your return, or have the original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
Damaged or Defective Items
We know how frustrating this situation can be. Return shipping for damaged or defective items is free — just pick your preferred resolution:
- A replacement item
- A refund
We’ll provide return instructions for the damaged or defective item. Be sure to complete this process within 3 days of the delivery date.
We apologize for your less than perfect experience.